Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Which system program version, firmware a...
Which system program version, firmware and hardware is the latest?

4072 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2015-06-12 11:42:51

•   Level 2   
    (19) points
    Expy
    2015-06-12 08:53:18
     Hello from Norway!

Can anyone tell me which versions are current? Another issue, I go into the menu on the left to check "Update". I see a second page that says: "Welcome to Maxida DS708 Update" Then I get up a new page where it says: "Sorry, no update is available for this tool"
    Does that mean there are no updates, and that I have the latest version of the program, firmware, hardware and all car models?
    When it comes to car models, there are various update dates. The last thing I have, for example. Volvo V8.00 10th April 2015 (15-04-10) and such. VW V7.31 31th December 2014 (12-14-31).

I check the "About" then it says the following information:
    System program Version V6.33
    Firmware Version: V10.20
    Hardware Version: V3.60

It would be great if Autel could on their websites inform us which versions at any time is the latest.

Thanks in advance for answers.

•   Level 6   
    (680) points
    Erik Autel US

2015-06-12 11:42:51 (Reply to:Expy)

Hello,

If you log in to your account and does not show that expiration warning. You are still within the update period. Usually when you select Your Devices. You should have Update available next to your device. That means update is available for vehicles. 

For comparison, go to Support & Updates. Vehicle Coverage the select Maxidas for product model then search. It will display the vehicle manufacture along with latest version.
  Total1 Pages